Apex Fire Limited is Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy in the area of fire safety, with over 45 year’s of experience. Due to continued growth and development we are Recruiting a Compliance Advisor to join our already successful corporate business development division. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the area of fire safety. Apex Fire’s Academy of training offers continuous support with your professional development with programs covering relevant areas within the industry. Apex Fire is proudly accredited by Investors in People, an international recognition mark of excellence for people management. All our products and services are certified and compliant to Irish, European & worldwide Standards with continuous focus on delivery of excellent customer service.
The role of a compliance advisor is to acquire new business. A clear understanding of the Company’s business objectives and Code of Conduct is paramount. Our Client base ranges from multinational / state bodies to small sole trading businesses with each customer sharing the benefits of our knowledge and expertise. The successful compliance advisor will preferably have relevant sales experience. You must be committed to the expansion and success of the business, being aware of who our customers are and why they matter; acknowledging the importance of retaining customers and engaging potential customers. You should be willing to go the extra mile for customers and act on their feedback, being always on the lookout for ways to improve.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
• Excellent written and communication skills while working within an interactive team environment
• Relevant experience of target driven sales essential
• Full Irish Driving Licence
• Proficient in MS office & other software programs
• Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
• Company vehicle
• Diesel card
• Very competitive salary and bonus structure
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
5 months ago