Alba Restaurant is an Italian cuisine restaurant that is consistently gaining great reputation amongst the best restaurants in Ireland. It has been nominated 7 times from its clientelle as best restaurant, best wine experience, best chef, best newcomer, best casual dining, best customer service and best management in County Wexford on the Irish Restaurants Awards competition in 2018.
Alba is beautifully located overlooking the Slaney river in the heart of Enniscorthy Co. Wexford and combines locally sourced fresh meat cuts, fish & seafood with the finest Italian wine imports, providing a wide range of pastas, risottos and grilled dishes and a unique selection of sun-drenched original Italian wines.
Alba Restaurant is now recruiting a Sous Chef who has at least 3 years of experience amongst the Italian restaurant scene in Ireland.
- Proven working experience in chef de partie role
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Cook menu items in co-operation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies following the house standards
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces)
- Answer, report and follow owner’s instructions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Ensure that food is delivered, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
Great salary package will be given to the right candidate.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 weeks ago