Aidan McAvinue & Co is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Waterford. We provide full compliance (accountancy, taxation, audit) and advisory services to a broad portfolio of clients, both companies and individuals, across a broad range of industry sectors. In addition we provide a range of outsourced administration services including payroll and bookkeeping support, increasingly in a real time cloud accounting environment.
We are looking for candidates who are seeking to expand their experiences and enjoy working in a client service environment. You will obtain exposure to a range of clients from various industry sectors.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
• A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
• Client focused with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
A good working knowledge of accounting and payroll software as used in practices, for example Sage, Surf, Thesaurus, Xero or Relate would be an advantage.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago