Our client, a leading main building contractor has a position available for a Site Manager to oversee the construction of an RC frame in Dublin city centre.
• Reporting to the Project Manager
• Writing 2 week “look ahead” programmes using Excel and ensuring the works are completed to programme.
• Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
• Ordering materials.
• Responsible for health and safety.
• Quality Control.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site or Project Manager with extensive RC frame knowledge and experience.
• Good IT skills.
• Experience working for main building contractors or RC frame sub-contractors.
• BIM 360 Field or similar experience
• Engineering background.
An industry leading salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful Site Manager.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago