Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Site Managers to work with a specialist construction contractor on a data centre project in Co Dublin.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead safety on your site from inception at site set up to completion fostering an environment where safety excellence is paramount in delivering our projects for all parties involved.
· Ensure accident / incidents are recorded accurately and reported to your Contracts Manager & the Safety team as soon as possible.
· Ensure that projects are completed to programme, on budget and to a very high standard (snag free) in compliance with the quality management system.
· Proactive and positive leadership on projects ensuring Clients expectations are met.
· Ensure good records are maintained throughout the project.
· Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors and supply chain parties are fully briefed on the company’s systems and procedures and fully adhere to same in their day to day activities.
· Deliver required reports on a timely basis as per requirements.
· Work closely with the Project QS.
· Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
· Experienced working as a Site Manager with main contractors or specialist contractors.
· Experience working on pharmaceutical, industrial or data centre projects would be a definite advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
· Good IT Skills.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago