We have a position available for a Site Manager to work on a 3-month fit-out project in Castlebar, Co Mayo. The project is due to commence at the beginning of June.
The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the fit-out of a commercial building in a live environment. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Site Manager.
• Previous fit-out experience.
• Good IT skills.
• Proven ability to complete work to programme while ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards.
Rate / Salary will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago