We have a new requirement for a Site Engineer to work with a residential developer on a new two-year project in Co Louth.
Our client is an established developer who have been building quality housing and apartment projects in Ireland and the UK for over 20 years.
• Working closely with an experienced Project Manager to ensure project deliverables are met.
• Checking sub-contractors setting out to ensure accuracy.
• Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
• Attending site meetings.
• Ordering materials.
• Controlling materials on site.
• Updating site records.
• Ensuring all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensuring work is carried out to the highest quality standards and as per specification.
• Engineering or Construction Management degree.
• 4+ years site engineering experience.
• Good setting out experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Good IT skills
• €45K to €65K
• Van or travel allowance.
This position ideally will suit an experienced Engineer who is looking for long term employment in Co Louth.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago