We have a position available or a Site Engineer to work on a new build residential project in Co Limerick.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
• Diploma or degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer, ideally with building contractors.
• Experience working on projects from groundworks stage through to completion.
• Good setting out skills.
• Enthusiastic and hardworking.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago