We have a position available for a Site Engineer to work on a new building project in Kilkenny.
Our client is an established general building contractor.
The project has a 60-week programme and will involve demolition, new build and refurbishment works.
• 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for building contractors as a Site Engineer.
• Experience working on projects from groundworks through to finishes and handover.
This is a permanent position based in the South East. Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago