We have a number of requirements for Site Engineers to work with building contractors throughout the Dublin area.
My clients are offering exceptional salary and benefit packages to suitable Site Engineers.
• Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
• Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
• Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
• Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
• Engineering Degree/Diploma
• Proficiency in use of Levels, EDM/Total Station
• Experienced using AutoCAD
• 4+ years’ experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full driving license
• Great benefits package including vehicle (if required)
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
6 months ago