Our client, a Top Contractor & Civil Engineering company, who specialise in fit outs & pharmaceutical construction, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on their Dublin based construction projects. The successful candidate will oversee refurbishment and new build construction projects for clients in both the commercial and public sectors.
• Ideally, degree qualified with a minimum of 10+ years working as a Project Manager with a sub or main contractor in Ireland or the UK
• Proven experience delivering projects on time and within budget
• Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills, confidence to “think on your feet” and a strong commercial awareness
• Excellent planning skills and experience writing RAMS
• Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and experience of construction related software packages would be an advantage
Salary and package dependent on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago