Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Senior Engineers to work with a Tier 1 main contractor on a new residential project in Co Louth.
• Working with site team including; Managers, Supervisors, Quantity Surveyors, etc to ensure the project is built to a high-quality standard, safety standard, and to budget.
• Managing and supporting a team of Engineers & Chainmen.
• Maintaining and updating the drawing register.
• Ensuring the most up to date information is available for all relevant parties.
• Checking, understanding and interpreting specifications and drawings.
• Raising RFI’s as required and maintaining the RFI register.
• Monitoring quality of workmanship & materials
• Assisting with the supervision of sub-contractors and direct employees as required.
• Updating site paperwork – diary, safety, quality, BCAR, etc
• Issuing permits.
• Updating and managing as built drawings.
• Attending meetings with management, sub-contractors, designers, etc.
• 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with main contractors.
• Experience working as Senior Engineer on a least on project from start to completion.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago