We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a Kildare based main building contractor.
• Cost Management of one or more projects.
• Procurement of sub contractors.
• Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Preparing variations and claims.
• Controlling accounts.
• Managing payments.
• Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
• Generating reports.
• Working closely with management teams.
• Reporting to a Commercial Manager.
• Third level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
• 3 + year’s relevant experience with a main building contractor.
• Good IT systems knowledge and experience.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Commercially astute
My client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career development.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please send your CV to Michael Boyce or call 00353 83 4071301 in complete confidence.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago