Our client, a leading building contractor has a new opening for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work in the Co Galway.
Role and Responsibilities
• Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
• Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
• Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
• Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings.
• Provide input to contracts with client's representatives.
• Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
• Degree qualified.
• Minimum of 4 years Quantoty Surveying experience, ideally with general building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago