Our client, a leading general building contractor has an opening for an experienced Project Manager to work on a new build commercial project in Co Wicklow.
· As the Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for organising and managing a project to ensure the project is completed to programme, budget and to a high standard.
· Programme the works and maintain the programme on site.
· Leading the project team
· Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure the project is delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards.
· Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build.
· Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects.
· Understanding of Construction Methodology.
· Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor.
· Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago