Our client, an established civil engineering contractor have a requirement for an experienced Pipelaying Foreman to work in the North West.
The initial project will be in Donegal for 6 to 8 months, followed by a project in Sligo.
The Pipelaying Foreman will be responsible for managing an experienced pipelaying team to ensure all work is completed to programme, to a high standard, while ensuring safety is a priority at all times.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working a Groundworks or Pipelaying Foreman.
• Experience working on pipeline projects.
• Good communicator with the ability to motivate operatives to ensure production targets are met.
Our client can offer long term work in the North West.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago