Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Health and Safety Advisors to work with a specialist construction contractor on projects in Limerick and Cork.
Duties & Accountabilities:
• Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out site inspections.
• Serving as the company’s representative at site meetings.
• Ensuring statutory inspections are carried out and recorded.
• Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site.
• Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings.
• Advising Site Management with any safety related matter including paperwork.
• Compiling and updating Emergency Plans.
• Conducting accident investigations and reporting statutory notifications as required.
• Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
• Health and Safety related Diploma or Degree qualification.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction sector.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Willing to travel to sites in Munster as required.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago