Our client, an established civil engineering and utilities contractor have a requirement for a Health and Safety Advisor to work in counties Kildare and Wicklow.
• Health and safety related diploma or degree.
• Minimum of two years health and safety experience in the construction sector in Ireland.
• Full driving licence.
A competitive salary, ongoing training and a fully expensed vehicle will be offered to the successful candidate.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago