We have a position available immediately for an experienced Finishing Foreman to work with one Ireland’s “top 5” building contractors. The initial project will be in the docks area.
• Supervise, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s performance
• Working closely with site management team.
• Check and understand all drawings and specifications.
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications and building regulations.
• Ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard.
• Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
• Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures.
• Trade background preferable.
• Background in large-scale, residential or commercial construction.
• Working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
• Proven ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and co-ordinate multiple work streams simultaneously.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago