We have a position available for a Technician / Administrator to work with a leading civil engineering contractor in Co Sligo.
Our client is an established civil engineering contractor, their projects include roads, water and gas pipelines, RC structures, treatment plants, marine works, etc.
The Technician / Administrator will be assisting the site and management teams by completing and updating various files, permits, forms, databases, etc. as required.
Full training will be given, although previous construction or civil engineering experience is required.
This is a permanent position based in the North West.
• A construction qualification and construction experience would be ideal, but my client will consider all applications.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago