Commercial Manager required for Civils projects in the Leinster region.
Our client has over 30 years’ experience in the successful delivery of infrastructural projects in the Republic of Ireland, specialising in the innovative execution of complex projects, including roads, earthworks, bridges, piling, marine and motorway maintenance.
Our client is now seeking a Commercial Manager to cover the Leinster region.
• Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Commercial Manager, ideally with civil engineering contractors, bringing an astute commercial awareness of the civils sector.
• Experience with multiple forms of contracts, contract procedures, and protocol.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with teams / client / meetings etc.
• Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
Salary and Package will commensurate with experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago