- 9 Available
Everything you need to re-wire your Fender Stratocaster yourself or for your upgrade project.
May fit Far Eastern guitars although you may need to ream the receiving holes slightly.
These are not metric pots!
Potentiometers are custom made for Tube Amp Doctor by CTS Corp. and feature a 30% log taper and a smooth, low torque.
Check other listings in the shop for information and specs on these potentiometers and capacitors.
- (3) TAD Custom CTS 250K Split Shaft w/.375" (3/8") Shaft Length (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers (same price if you require 500K pots)
- (1) Genuine Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" #11 Mono Input Jack
- (1) 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 PIO (Paper in Oil) capacitor NOS (Tested within the ± 10% range)
- (1) EWG Custom Treble Bleed
- 1.5ft 22AWG white vintage push back wire (pre-tinned)
- 1ft 22AWG black vintage push back wire (pre-tinned)
- 0.5ft 20AWG ground bus wire
- Wiring Diagrams if requested
Data sheet for pots: https://www.tubeampdoctor.com/media/pdf/c8/28/dc/cts-d-a250k-sk.pdf
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
- If you'd prefer a 0.022uF PIO capacitor add €5.00 to your order
Terms and conditions:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.
If the customer is within a reasonable range collection of items may be available to them otherwise it is probably just as cheap to post the item.
- Rest of world
- € 9.00
- € 14.00
- € 15.00
1 year ago