- 6 Available
*Please allow up to three working days between build time and postage.
Fender Stratocaster prewired control harness with my own EWG treble bleed modification for tone integrity at lower volumes. Drop in upgrade for US and Mexican Strats. Will fit any guitar with the classic Stratocaster configuration.
*Holes in Far Eastern guitars (Squire and Affinity etc) may need to be reamed out with a 3/8" (10mm) drill bit.
**Can be supplied with crimp connectors for solderless hook up if required**
• TAD Custom CTS 250K Split Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers (Matched)
• EWG treble bleed (not pictured)
• Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
• Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack with pre-wired harness using twisted vintage wire enclosed with heat shrink tubing and on terminals for strength
• Soviet NOS 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 Paper in Oil Capacitor (Tested within the ± 10% range) If you require a 22nF that can be arranged.
• 22 AWG vintage push-back wire, 18 AWG Buss Wire
• Volume mod (Treble bleed)
• Bridge Tone Control Mod
Normally there is no tone control for the bridge pickup on a Standard Strat wiring configuration. With this simple mod you can use the Mid tone control as your bridge tone control if you want to roll some of the highs off of that pickup.
If you don't require this mod you can snip the little wire jumper across the switch terminals.
See my other listing 'Stratocaster Tone Split Kit' for another option for this.
If you require a 'Blender' harness please inquire.
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Postage is at the standard rate, if you want your items sent by registered post please send me a message.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.
- Rest of world
- € 9.00
- € 14.00
- € 15.00
1 year ago