- 3 Available
*Please allow up to three working days between build time and postage.
Wire your Esquire the way Leo Fender did it back in the 1950's. Or to get that authentic Luther Perkins 'boomchicka-boom' sound made famous on the early Johnny Cash hits.
• Position #1. Bridge pickup is routed through the volume control only, with the tone control bypassed for a hotter and louder lead sound with even more high-end.
• Position #2. Bridge pickup is routed through the volume and tone control—identical to position #1 on a standard Telecaster. It sounds a bit warmer compared to the Esquire’s #1 position.
• Position #3. Tone control is again bypassed and the Esquire’s pickup is routed through the volume control and a fixed “treble roll-off ” capacitor/resistor network for a very dark tone that also has a slightly decreased output. Leo Fender intended this as a “bass preset” that would allow the ’50s guitar player to enter bass territory by simply flipping the 3-way switch. Also great for jazz players who prefer a solid body to a 'jazz box'.
• 2 Selected TAD Custom 250K Solid Shaft Potentiometers
• 3 Soviet era K40Y-9 0.047uF capacitors
• 1 'Little Demon' 33K carbon composition resistor
• Oak Grigsby 3-way switch
• Switchcraft J11 Mono Jack
• Vintage cloth covered push-back wire
*Reverse layout available for extra €10
Feel free to ask questions
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.
- Rest of world
- € 9.00
- € 14.00
- € 15.00
1 year ago